- How far is the B&B from Camden? We are four miles north of Camden on Route 1, Atlantic Highway, a short drive, and one mile south of Lincolnville Beach at 33 Sea View Drive.
- Are there restaurants within walking distance of Victorian by the Sea? There are several great restaurants in Lincolnville within one mile, but they are along Route 1 and we do not recommend walking on Route 1.
- Do you have free parking? Yes, we have ample free parking and can accommodate oversized vehicles. Bicycles and motorcycles may be stored in a garage on the property.
- How long does it take to drive from Boston? From Manchester? From Portland? Drive times in the busy summer months may vary, but we are approximately 4 hours from Boston, 4 hours from Manchester, NH and a 2 hour drive from Portland. When you make your reservation, inquire about attractions not to be missed along your route!
- What is served for breakfast? We serve a full breakfast every morning between 8:00 - 9:00 am which includes coffee, tea or milk, a variety of fruit juices, fresh fruit, homemade pastries or muffins, an egg dish and a breakfast meat. We use locally sourced products whenever possible. Special dietary accommodations are made with advance notice. Please advise us when you make your reservation.
Fresh brewed coffee is available at 7:00 a.m. in the Guest Pantry and tea, instant coffee or cocoa are available 24 hours/day in the Breakfast Room.
If you require an earlier breakfast, we do provide a “To Go” breakfast with 24 hour advance notice.
- Do I have to eat breakfast at a table with other guests? No, we offer tables for two as well as a community table for larger parties. Most of our guests enjoy meeting fellow travelers and socializing often occurs with coffee on the veranda prior to breakfast. Usually, but not always, guests prefer to have their own table for breakfast.
- Do you have TVs in the rooms or common areas? No. Victorian by the Sea is a special place and we strive to preserve its peace and tranquility.
- Is WiFi available? Yes, we have free internet in all guest rooms, common rooms and on the veranda.
- Do you have refrigerators in the rooms? No, but we do have a common area Guest Pantry which has a full sized refrigerator with freezer. Also available for guest use are ice and ice buckets, a microwave, dishes, glassware, corkscrew and silverware. Most guests take advantage of the refrigerator space and all are respectful of the food and beverages of other guests.
- What time is Check In? Check Out? Preferred Check in is between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m., but we know that is not always possible. Please let us know if you require an earlier check in or later check in time.
Checkout is at 11:00 a.m., but you are welcome to remain in the common areas of the inn or on the grounds as late as you like as long as your room is vacated.
- Do all of your rooms have private baths? Yes.
- How far are you from Acadia National Park? We are approximately 80 miles from the Park entrance. The 1 ½ hour trip makes a great day excursion and we highly recommend you plan a day trip. We do provide a “To Go” breakfast with advance notice.