- MINIMUM STAY: A two-night minimum is required from June 28 through October 20. Based on availability, we may be able to book a one night reservation. Please phone the inn to check on availability for a single night.
- DEPOSIT: Full payment in advance for a one-night stay. For two or more nights, we require a 50% deposit.
- CANCELLATION: Due to our short season and small size, cancellations affect us greatly. Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation with less than 10 days notice prior to your arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit unless we are able to rebook the room. If you cancel more than 10 days prior to arrival date, your deposit will be refunded less a $25.00 administrative fee. Reservation dates may be changed with no additional charges. We will not be able to refund any payment for no-shows or early check-out.
- CHECK-IN: Between 3:00 -7:00 p.m. We ask that you make arrangements for early or late arrivals in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Inn and are happy to assist you with your luggage, dinner suggestions and reservations, and information about shopping, sightseeing and recreational activities in the area.
- BREAKFAST: A full breakfast, using locally grown and organic products when available, is served in our sunroom anytime between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. For early risers, coffee is available after 7:00 a.m. A typical breakfast includes a choice of juice; seasonal fruit; freshly baked muffins, scones, or popovers; a breakfast meat; and on alternating days either a sweet or savory entrée; coffee, tea or milk.
When you make your reservation, please let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies so that we may prepare a breakfast you will enjoy.
Should you wish to get an early start prior to 8:30 a.m., please inform us the night before and we will prepare a continental-style “To Go” breakfast for you. For very late risers, please inform us the night before and we will not prepare breakfast for you, but give you a voucher for a bag lunch instead!
- CHILDREN: Several of our rooms are suitable for families with children. Please call to discuss availability of appropriate accommodations.
- SMOKING: We provide a tobacco-free environment in the inn and on the veranda and reserve the right to add a cleaning fee if a guest smokes in the inn. Guests may smoke in the outdoor gazebo.
- PETS: Small pets can be accommodated in the Cottage Room only for an additional charge of $15.00 per night.